WILDER RV RESORTS
Texas- Pet Policy
Dogs and cats are a big part of our lives and the RV lifestyle. Wilder Resorts welcomes our four-legged friends with the understanding that all our guest's safety and privacy is protected. Take care to respect your neighbor's right to peace and quiet and that some folks are not pet friendly.
ALL PETS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE RESORT OFFICE
- All pets must be kept on a leash (not to exceed 8 feet) at all times when outside.
- Pets are not permitted to relieve themselves on any site or resort plants.
- Fences, kennels or any kind of enclosure for pets must be approved by management.
- Pets are not permitted in any Wilder LLC building or pool areas.
- All pets are required to be vaccinated. Vaccination papers are required.
- Pets are not permitted to be left unattended anywhere in the resort to include outside your unit.
- It is the responsibility of the pet owner to clean up after their pets in ALL areas of resort. Fines will be incurred for failure to clean up waste or you could be asked to leave for repeated offences.
- Only two (2) pets are permitted per site.
- The resort retains the right to demand the removal of any pet that disturbs or is otherwise a detriment to the overall health, safety and well-being of the resort's guests and visitors.
- Guests are responsible for any and all damage done by their pets or pets of their visitors to any neighbors or resort property. Fine may apply.
- ANY pet running loose in the resort will be impounded Fines may be applied.